Netflix has revealed several new characters for Season 7 of Elite, the streamer’s hit teen mystery-crime thriller series from Spain.
When Elite returns for its seventh season, the hit series will tackle mental health and how many people neglect it out of fear or ignorance. For those at and connected to the exclusive private school Las Encinas, life isn’t always rosy, not by a long shot.
Omar (Omar Ayuso) is living a new life at the university, far away from Las Encinas — but he is unable to move on. The guilt he feels for Samuel’s death and the suffering from that period are alive and well in his psyche, leading him to undergo therapy.
Thanks to an internship, Omar decides to return to the school where everything happened in order to confront his demons. Meanwhile, the rest of the students are also silently battling their own versions of hell.
Joining series regulars André Lamoglia (who plays Iván), Valentina Zenere (as Isadora), Ana Bokesa (as Rocío), Álvaro de Juana (as Dídac), Ander Puig (as Nico), Nadia Al Saidi (as Sonia), Álex Pastrana (as Raúl), and Carmen Arrufat (as Sara), among others, are:
- Mirela Balić (Alba) as Chloe, a new student at Las Encinas who loves scandal as much as explicit videos. But behind her provocative facade is an insecure girl entangled in a very toxic relationship with her mother.
- Maribel Verdú (Death’s Roulette) as Carmen, Chloe’s mother. Carmen is super seductive and loves the good life, but she doesn’t understand her place sometimes, and competes with her daughter both in wearing provocative outfits and making new friends at Las Encinas.
- Gleb Abrosimov as Eric, Nico’s rebellious cousin. Free-spirited, anti-system, and naturally anarchic, Eric hides his fears, insecurities, and a constant tendency toward self-destruction.
- Leonardo Sbaraglia (Bird Box: Barcelona) as Martín, Isadora’s father. He returns after being away for a while to regain control of the family business. His comeback isn’t by chance, and he’s hiding some rather shady rivalries.
- Fernando Líndez (Skam España) as Joel, a ray of light despite the constant blows that life has dealt him. Very humble and surviving day by day, Joel is clear that he can’t afford to have dreams beyond the present — until, suddenly, the possibility arises for him to make a 180-degree turn in his life.
Elite: Season 7, a Netflix Series, premieres globally on Friday, October 20, exclusively on Netflix.
As an affiliate of Amazon and other cos, affiliate links on this blog allow us to earn income from qualifying actions (at no extra cost to you).